- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 22.214.171.12490 Full Serial Key, HBEDV Key, Activator Free Download
- Resident Evil 4 PC Game Full Version Crack Serial Key Free Download
- uTorrent Turbo Accelerator 2.6 Full Version Serial Key Free Download
Posted: 01 Jan 2013 10:36 AM PST
Inam Softwares - Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 brings crucial anti-phishing and privacy protection to your busy online world. We know your time is too valuable to be spent on configuring your antivirus. In a matter of clicks, you'll remove incompatible antivirus programs and install perfectly configured security that won't slow your machine down. So stay in touch and explore everything the internet has to offer:
Avira's got you covered. If you communicate by email or surf the web frequently, you need a solid defense against phishing and malware. Chances are, the internet is part of your daily life. Emailing, socializing, downloading music, finding out last night's game score – there's always a reason to be online! That's why you can't leave the security of your computer to chance. Avira Antivirus Premium reliably protects you against all threats from viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, phishings, adware, spyware, bots, and dangerous "drive-by" downloads. Best detection rates and top-class security with several updates every day.
Choose Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 if you:
• Regularly surf, browse and discover new sites
• Rely on email to keep in touch with friends, family and colleagues
• Sometimes instant message, make phone calls or socialize online
• Occasionally use public wifi networks
• Often check out the news and sports results
• Download music, video or files and transfer them to your mp3 player, phone or memory stick
• Are the only one who uses your computer
• System Scanner detects the latest known viruses, worms and Trojans fast.
• AntiPhishing watches out for identity theft and other scams
.• AntiAd/Spyware shuts out online spies and annoying pop-ups.
• Rootkit Protection traps hidden malware that conventional antivirus can't find.
• Real-Time Protection guards against viruses, worms and Trojans between system scans.
• ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior.
• AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs.
• Web Protection stops you from landing on malicious websites.
• AntiDrive-by blocks unexpected malware downloads while you surf.
• Mail Protection keeps infected emails at a safe distance from your inbox.
• Quick Removal eliminates viruses in one click.
• Generic Repair removes all traces of infection automatically.
• Rescue System jumpstarts your PC in an emergency.
• Express Installation configures perfectly tuned security in a few clicks.
• Game Mode suspends unnecessary alerts during games and movies.
• Live Support matches you up with an Avira expert if you need help.
• Netbook Support allows even low-memory ultraportables to enjoy high-speed protection.Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Posted: 01 Jan 2013 12:10 AM PST
Resident Evil 4 takes you on a secret mission at a mysterious location in Europe, where you will fight not zombies in an attempt to recover the President's daughter. Resident Evil 4 is strong gameplay somehow manages to survive, despite a lazy porting job that will leave some PC owners wondering what all the fuss was about.
In 2005, Resident Evil 4 on the Nintendo GameCube was rightfully lauded as one of the best action adventure games ever released, thanks to stunning visuals and white-knuckle action sequences that ranked amongst the best in gaming. Later that year, PlayStation 2 owners were blessed with their own version of the game, featuring more missions and some other unlockable goodies. And now you can play Resident Evil 4 on your PC for a mere $20. It's too bad that PC gamers have been inflicted with a lazy port that does as little as possible to cater to the platform. Forget mouse support, forget tailoring the visuals to your own preferences, and don't even think about any PC only goodies: this is a direct transfer of the PlayStation 2 version. If you can get past all these problems, RE4 is still an intense, thrilling ride that will keep your heart pounding. But if you still haven't played Resident Evil 4, this version should be your last resort.
The biggest oversight amongst all these porting issues is that of controls. Resident Evil 4 doesn't support mouse controls, though it does offer a mildly clumsy keyboard-only scheme. Plenty of console-centric games play better with a gamepad, but there wasn't even an attempt to implement decent PC controls here. To experience the game the way it's meant to be played, you need to plug in a gamepad. Whichever method you choose, the controls present an issue during the famous context sensitive moments that require a few split-second button presses. If you end up using the keyboard controls, make sure to memorize which key is button 1, which key is button 2, and so on. The same issue exists with a controller, though it's a bit easier to get the button presses right because the in-game diagrams are tailored toward gamepad users.
The fundamental combat is where the game shines most. Your arsenal consists of pistols, shotguns, rifles and more, with every weapon producing credible results. Popping pitchfork-wielding villagers will cause them to drop their weapons. Or you can shoot them in the knees to make them momentarily fall to the ground. Because ammunition is not terribly plentiful, being able to handle a crowd of shambling psychopaths with as few shots as possible is a main priority. You've always got a knife as a last resort, but unless you want to take a chunk of damage, it's better to keep your distance.
System= Pentium 4 CPU 1.8 GHz
RAM= 512 MB
Video Memory= 128 MB
Size= 3.09 GB
OS= Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 also Winodws 8
Watch Game Trailer
Posted: 31 Dec 2012 11:21 PM PST
uTorrent Turbo Accelerator is a newly added software in the family of the popular p2p client uTorrent plug-ins. The highly developed architecture behind this app allows you to download movies, music, games and other files you want at the highest possible speed. With uTorrent Turbo Accelerator not only the bandwidth of your Internet connection is managed noticeably with more efficiency but you will have the advantage of locating more sources to download from.
If uTorrent is your client of choice than uTorrent Turbo Accelerator should be your add-on of choice: it's that good. Let's admit it: whatever the speed of your download, you'll always crave for just a bit more. uTorrent Turbo Accelerator is just that bit. The program enhances uTorrent's download features; though powerful, it remains unobtrusive with regard to other activities you might conduct on your PC so you won't be bothered by it nor will it eat up your resources, so again rest assured. Once it's running all you have to do is…let it do its job. You'll be presented with detailed information about the status of your downloads.
uTorrent Turbo Booster proves to be not only functional and intuitive but also coquettish. It offers a cool simple interface which will find a fan in any user (advanced or novice). The program has NO ads, adware, spyware, Trojans or any other malware incorporated!
These are uTorrent Turbo Accelerator's main characteristics:
Nice looking user friendly interface
Automatically resumes paused downloads
Configuration from last run is saved and auto loads on start up
Finished and invalid files are cleaned automatically
Allows finding multiple sources at user specified intervals
Clean and free, doesn't include any adware or spyware
|You are subscribed to email updates from Inam Softwares Registered softwares free download latest version |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|